Saturday, November 1, 2008

Starting off....

As the description states, this is an attempt by me (the husband) to blog about our sexual experiences. A few details: My wife and I have been married for 6 years. We both come from India and thoroughly enjoy the sexual freedom that a country like the USA affords us. We decided 3 years back that we were both OK with either of us fucking other people as long as it is purely for sexual satisfaction.

I have a busy work life so don't get out often enough but she enjoy a quick fuck or two every once in a while. then she comes back home and we have wild sex as she describes her encounters. I will try to put up pictures as/when she has some. A lot of times she gets so caught up in the action that she forgets to take pictures for my (and your!!) pleasure. Hey!! She's a horny slut and i would rather she enjoy herself first then thinkk about pics/videos.

So welcome to my blog and as a starter i would like to start off with a teaser pic of my wife's boobs. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment